One of the most popular fasts of the month of Shravan in the whole year is Monday’s fast. The fast of 16 Monday begins on the first Monday of the Shukla Paksha of the month of Shravan, Chaitra, Vaisakh, Karthik and Magha. Unmarried people can get the desired groom from this fast. Well, people of all ages and all classes can observe this fast, but due to the ban of rules, only those who have the ability to do it. Married Take care of celibacy rules before doing it. There are special rules of fasting.
Know sixteen special things related to Monday:
- Before sunrise, one should take some black sesame water and take a bath. You can take help of astrology of love.
- Must offer turmeric mixed water to the sun on this day.
- Now worship Lord Shiva. First of all place the Shivling in the copper vessel.
- Lord Shiva’s consecration is with water or Ganges water, but for fulfilling special desires, the method of consecration with many ingredients like milk, curd, ghee, honey, gram lentils, mustard oil, black sesame, etc. is prevalent.
- After this, Lord Shiva and Parvati should be worshiped with white flowers, white sandalwood, rice, panchamrit, betel nut, fruits and Ganga water or clean water by chanting ‘Om Namah Shivaya’.
- Chanting of mantras along with the pujan method during abhishek has also been considered very important. Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, Panchakshari Mantra or other Mantra of Lord Shiva, Stotra which is memorized.
- Perform the fasting story of Monday after worshiping Shiva-Parvati.
- After offering aarti, offer bhog and take it yourself after dividing the house in the family.
- Take salt-free offerings. These are effective astrology services.
- Do not sleep during the day.
- Keep a fixed time of worship every Monday.
- Receive the same offerings at the same time every Monday.
- Choose one of the Ganga water, Tulsi, Clove, Churma, Kheer and Laddu in Prasad as per your choice.
- Eat the food items by Monday till 16 sitting in one place, do not walk.
- Gift one married couple per Monday. (Fruits, clothes or sweets)
- Do not let the rules and times of Prasad and Poojan be set aside till 16 Monday.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.